Draper’s headquarters is located at 555 Technology Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Draper is a five-minute walk from Kendall Station (MBTA Red Line). Paid parking is available nearby at the Technology Square garage, located at 800 Technology Square. Draper can validate parking at the Tech Square garage for business visits.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Draper recently updated and revised its visitor health and safety measures to protect the Draper community. Effective November 12, 2021, Draper will begin enforcing additional requirements for non-employee visitors as a condition for entry into Draper’s facilities. Procedures for long-term and short-visitors are linked below.
Long-Term visitor procedures here
Long-term visitors are those who access Draper facilities more than 10 times per calendar year and have unescorted facility privileges. Long-term visitors include
- Visitors with a Draper-issued photo badge
- Visitors without a Draper-issued photo badge, but who regularly access Draper’s facilities and receive a paper badge upon entry. This category includes certain vendor personnel, such as movers, certain IT support, building & equipment maintenance, construction, etc.
Short-Term visitor procedures here
Short-term visitors are those who access Draper facilities 10 or fewer times per calendar year. Short-term visitors include
- Periodic visitors who receive a paper badge upon entry
- Non-employees with a Draper-issued, network-only badge, but who do not enter into Draper’s facilities as part of their work for Draper, such as contractors, consultants, etc., who perform all work 100% remotely.
These measures are consistent with guidance recently issued by the Federal government to federal contractors such as Draper pursuant to Executive Order 14042. Draper’s goal is to keep its community members as safe as possible while enabling us to work effectively together to deliver on our commitments to our customers. We appreciate your continued support and we thank you for your understanding.
All visitors entering the Atrium are required to be screened by security officials. Visitors must have a Draper sponsor to access areas other than the Atrium or for visits outside of operating hours.
Prohibited items are not allowed on Draper premises. Whether or not a specific item will be deemed prohibited is at the discretion of screening officials; prohibited items include, but are not limited to,
- Any item that is intended to or could be used to cause harm or disturbance.
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal substances or drug paraphernalia.
- Any item prohibited by federal, state or local law.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these guidelines, please contact the Draper Security Department at 617-258-4505.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and we hope you enjoy your visit.